About Barton Automotive, Our Team
Nick Barton | Owner
A.A.S. Automotive Technology Degree
ASE Master Technician
Maureen Barton | Owner
B.A. WKU and Master's Indiana University Administration and Marketing
Roddy | ASE Master Technician
Chris | ASE Master Technician
Andrew | Technician
Tony | ASE Master Technician
Evan | Technician
Matt | ASE Master Technician
When you choose Barton Automotive Services, you are choosing professional automotive repair and maintenance performed by expert automotive technicians. At Barton Automotive Services, you can expect:
- Affordable service that is performed at the highest industry standards, which makes for a great value
- The truth about your vehicle’s repair or maintenance needs
- An estimate or quote before any repairs are performed
- A courtesy inspection of your vehicle with any service that will identify any needed maintenance or repairs, which may save you money down the road
- To be treated with respect and a smile
- A full explanation of any repairs performed or services recommended
- Accurate estimated costs of the repair and notification if any additional costs are necessary
- Workmanship we will stand behind. All of our repairs come with a 24 month/24,000 mile warranty and in many cases we will go beyond that.
What makes us successful at what we do:
- We are knowledgeable about late model Domestic and Asian vehicles.
- We have the best, up to date testing and diagnostic equipment, high quality tools, and shop equipment in good repair
- We use high quality parts. Original Equipment Manufacturer in many cases
- We have a very high percentage of repeat customers who are pleased with our services which allows us to focus on fixing cars rather than lots of marketing to 1 time customers
- We will spend the extra time to perform the necessary testing to determine the root failure of a problem rather than replacing a lot of expensive, unnecessary parts until the problem is resolved
- We have factory repair information and many information resources to pull from
- We use the latest technology in many aspects of automotive service not found at the dealer
- We continue to attend the best training the industry offers. Every year we travel to some of the best automotive training events in the country.
- We are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to providing the best quality of service we can and take lots of pride in our work.
- We have a very clean, well-lighted, and organized shop.
Thank you for visiting Barton Automotive Services in Wadesville, IN. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.